I have just recently started rocking my natural hair again, so I have been looking for different events to attend for more info on hair maintenance. I came across this blogger Melissa Chanel and found out about this Natural Girls Rock Meet Up in Charlotte, NC. Check it out, all my natural sistas or for those of you who are contemplating a big chop. I have fallen in love with my natural all over again!
MelissaChanel: National Natural Hair Meet Up Day: Hi Naturalistas... After seeing tons of tweets and facebook invites about the National Natural Hair Meet Up Day I decided to do some resea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Heeeeeyyyy all of you lovers out there, your favorite holiday is approaching and here are the perfect gift ideas: ...
-
Orange is so bold and vibrant and will give any outfit life! With Spring 2014 right around the corner, Here are a few fabulous pieces that...
-
So I know that some of you may have been wondering what in the world happened to Ashley??? Well guys, I've been so busy with my family ...
No comments:
Post a Comment