04 July 2012
Intro to ASGStyle, "The Wardrobe Stylist"
Hey Guys,
I hope that everyone had a Happy 4th of July, I know that I did, just hanging out with family and friends. I just wanted to share this video with you all who did not know that I am a wardrobe stylist, personal shopper and image consultant. Check out the video and if you need my services or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at gilliardashley@gmail.com.
Stay Chic,
Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Heeeeeyyyy all of you lovers out there, your favorite holiday is approaching and here are the perfect gift ideas: ...
-
Orange is so bold and vibrant and will give any outfit life! With Spring 2014 right around the corner, Here are a few fabulous pieces that...
-
So I know that some of you may have been wondering what in the world happened to Ashley??? Well guys, I've been so busy with my family ...
No comments:
Post a Comment