15 December 2011

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!!

The season of giving and Christmas Cheer is here!!! I love this time of the year simply because all of my family and friends come together to share gifts, food and great spirits. It is a time to recap on the past year and opportunity to realize exactly how blessed we are. While getting my Christmas shopping out of the way early for once, I stumbled across a few items that I need under my Christmas Tree!



Ashley's Christmas List


Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume- the perfect blend of sophistication and elegance!

The Renegade boot by Steve Madden. The name itself says it all about this boot!

I fell in love with this Michael Kors Watch!


I have been wanting a red cape for the longest. This vintage cape is so bold and timeless!

This is an old classic that would make a great staple piece!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts