asgstyle
Fashion Lovah, New Mother, & a Numbers Kinda Girl!!
Pages
Home
My Style
What you See, You Can Get!!!
31 January 2012
My Colorful Delight!!
Whistle-Bright Multi by Steve Madden
After a much needed pedicure, I decided to bring out my open-toe wedges. This wedge is so perfect for day or night, all of the colors makes such a fun piece and versatile piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Pink Top and Green Suede Heels!
(What I Wore: Blazer- The Limited, Top-Express, Skirt- Charlotte Russe, Pumps- Steve Madden "Intrude", Clutch- A...
Airport Inspirations...What to wear??
Nicole Scherzinger at Nice Airport Keri Hilson at Lax Jada Pinkett Smith at Lax Kim K at Lax Hey guys! Sorry it's be...
I'm Loving these Snakeskin Skinnies!
(What I wore- Top- Express, Jeans- Gap, Booties- Gianni Bini via Dilliards, Necklace- Charlotte Russe, Clutch and Sunglass- Ste...
No comments:
Post a Comment