27 January 2012

My New Found Love!!!

(scarf-The Limited, handbag- Nicole Lee, pumps- Steve Madden, necklace-Aldo, bracelets-old)
After recently visiting  a local T.J. Maxx, I came across the handbag in the center. There was no question that I had to have it, although I was on a mission for a cognac bag, that would be more practical. Once I got home, I realized that several of my recent purchases have been purple. I think it is safe to say that this is my new favorite color. Then I began to wonder why I have fallen in love with this color. It's because it's beautiful and rich, and has so much meaning, after all this is a color that symbolizes Royalty and Nobility. One should wear purple when you want to use your imagination to the fullest, or when you are looking to re balance your life, or when you want to remove obstacles.  Wouldn't you love to feel like royalty???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts