28 February 2012

Military Style and DIY Denim Shorts!

Lately I've gotten several compliments on this military vest and thought it would be cute to pair them with a pair of DIY The Limited shorts that I created a week ago. To add to the look, I wore black opaque tights along with military style heeled booties. To accentuate my waist line, I belted the vest with one of my favorite belts, along with tribal bracelets and a ringed necklace. Its crazy that all of these pieces with the exception of my boots are years old, I thought what a way to remix my pieces.


What I Wore: Vest- Charlotte Russe (old), Black Sweater( Old), DIY Shorts - The Limited, Booties- Steve Madden, Accessories- Boutiqued(old), Knuckle Bender Ring Forever 21, Belt- Max Rave(old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts