23 April 2012

It's Like A Tropical Forest!








(What I Wore: Top-Forever 21, Skirt- H&M(old), Jacket- Bebe(old), Handbag- Aldo, Belt,Shoes and Sunglasses-Steve Madden)



As you all know, I love to color block my outfits, so I thought it would be cute to combine the Green top, yellow skirt and orange handbag. I wanted to seperate the green and yellow with a neutral snakeskinned belt,  along with cognac wedges to tone down all of the different colors. I just came across this skirt in my closet which is  about five years old and one of my favorite pieces, because it's so bold, playful and has many different textures, so I felt compelled to remix this item!

Furthermore, a great friend discovered this  pathway that is located in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, that almost looks like a local tropical forest. It was so peaceful, rich, bold and colorful and made for a perfect cohesive location for my look of the day! Hope you all enjoyed!





Love,

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts