18 April 2012

My Love for Nautical Colors!!




(What I wore: The blazer and sweat-Thrifted, Pants- The Limited, Shoes- Steve Madden, Necklace and Ring Forever 21, Handbag-Gucci, Glasses- Borrowed)



I was so excited to wear this blazer and sweater vest, which was given to me by one of my aunts. She purchased this two-piece set from a local goodwill, but the tags read $299.00 from Kasper, which is a luxury brand of Jones New York. I paired the pieces with really old white slacks from The Limited along with my red suede "Traisies" from Steve Madden, to create a Nautical Color Scheme. By the way, these heels are probably the most comfortable heel I own. All of my friends know that I love, love, love a blue, yellow and red combo! I had to sport the "nerd" frames with some extra sass on the lips with red lipstick from Sephora. Hope you all enjoyed the look!


Love,
Ashley  

4 comments:

  1. I love this set :) great business look 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I need you for my makeup ma'am!

      Delete
  2. Loving this post. Looking like your on the Italian coast. LOL. Love how you paired the white pants with the top of the outfit.

    MARTELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty, I thought was a great way to seperate the blue and yellow and the red heels!

      Delete

Popular Posts