08 May 2012

Pink Top and Green Suede Heels!







(What I Wore: Blazer- The Limited, Top-Express, Skirt- Charlotte Russe, Pumps- Steve Madden "Intrude", Clutch- Aldo, Sunglasses- H&M)


I just grabbed these green suede heels from work and it was love at 1st sight! I must say that I had to practice walking in these heels before wearing them out, since I have been so spoiled with my platformed wedges lately. But these babies were worth every awkward step. I decided to pair the heels with a pink chiffon bow tie top along with a silver brooch for some extra pizzazz. I am addicted to my white blazer right now because it adds a hint of sophistication with a cosmopolitan appeal. And of course, I had to throw in my old faithful clutch that brought all of the colors together. I loved this outfit because all of the pieces, with the exception of the shoes, are at least two years old; however never worn together, so it was just like new. Hope you all enjoy!


Love,
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 08, 2012

    CityFlySophisticate! I like

    _MartyMar

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 08, 2012

    Very cute! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts