04 February 2014

I'm Baaaackk!!

So I know that some of you may have been wondering what in the world happened to Ashley???  Well guys, I've been so busy with my family life. My other half and I have added a new addition to our family and I have been adjusting to motherhood. My son is almost a year old and I am ready to pick up where I left off. So much as changed in the fashion game, in my life and definitely in my closet, especially since I have been struggling to shed this baby weight, womp, womp Although, I am not back to my pre-baby size, I still feel fab and I will be bringing some new looks to the blog!!!

So I introduce my baby boy Logan, to the blog:








 



 Gotta Love this lil' boy. He's so sweet, so happy and has been a huge blessing in our lives. I can't believe a year has gone by so fast.

Oh and here is a photo of me way back when I was seven months pregnant:
(Dress- H&M, Cape- The Limited, Earrings- Thrifted)




Stay Chic, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts