07 March 2012

I'm Loving This Urban Gentleman!!!

After speaking to so many of my guys friends about all of the inspiring fashion blogs that I find daily, it became evident that they did not have as many blog options. The few blogs out there that are targeted toward men, aren't updated consistently or just don't really inspire.  So I thought it would be a great idea to share this amazing outfit as some inspiration for you guys out there who are craving some real fashion.

I would like to welcome my friend Lonnie back to the blog!!!








What He Wore: Hat- Hardwood Classic,Glasses -Urban Outfitters, Denim Shirt & Slacks- H&M, Bow Tie- Brook Brothers,Hoodie- BDG,Jacket- Forever 21..Shoes Loafer Steve Madden
"My inspiration was wanting to stand out with a bold mixture of Urban attire intertwined with sleek, casual pieces, as well as my love for the KNICKS!!"   -Lonnie Hawkins

1 comment:

  1. He really is good a layering. Smashing style just wish he taper his pant so it look more for him rather than store bought.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts